Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend our services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of the Website.
Intellectual property and ownership of content
Unless indicated otherwise all content and materials in any format on the websites (including photographic images) and all intellectual property in the websites is owned or licensed by us and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
You may only reproduce or use our copyright material for any purpose with our prior written consent, which may be given subject to such conditions as we in our absolute discretion may impose. All rights not expressly granted are expressly reserved.
Restrictions on use of websites
In accessing or using the websites you agree that you will not:
- use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the websites or any content on the websites without our express written consent;
- use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the websites;
- undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we consider unreasonable or disproportionate site usage;
- use or index any content or data on the websites for purposes of competing with us in any manner that we have not specifically authorised;
- transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, surveys, or other mass messaging and unsolicited advertising or promotional material, whether commercial in nature or not;
- violate the rights of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- pose as any person or entity or attempt to solicit money, passwords or Personal Data from any person;
- reproduce, republish, retransmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Websites or any content on the websites, except as expressly authorised by us;
- transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive obscene or destructive;
- use the websites or any content from the websites in any manner which is in our opinion not reasonable and/or not for the purpose it is made available; or
- act in breach of any term or condition of use or other condition imposed by us or any law.
We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we consider necessary to prevent unauthorised access to or use of the websites, including instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to any person, entity or governmental or other authority.
If you think there are any possible issues regarding the security of your account on the website, inform us immediately so we may address them accordingly.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders at our sole discretion.
Except as otherwise required by law:
- the websites is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ without any express or implied guarantees, conditions or warranty;
- we make no representations and give no warranties in respect of the website information including that such information is reliable, accurate, suitable for your purposes or without errors, omissions or viruses;
- we make no representations and give no warranties in respect of the means of accessing any website Information, including software operating in connection with the websites; and
- we make no representations and give no warranties in respect of, and accept no responsibility for, any websites operated or controlled by anyone other than us which are or may become linked or framed to or from the websites.
We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the websites.
You acknowledge that access and use of the websites (including the software operating in connection with the websites) may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control.
We cannot ensure that any files you download from the websites will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features or that the data you upload onto our systems will never be accessed without our consent or that our systems are impenetrable.
We are not responsible for loss of or corruption of any data that is entered or uploaded by you or by a third party (including your customers) in relation to your use of the websites.
Limitation of liability
You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we and our related entities, directors, officers and agents are not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss) in tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of, or in connection, with the use of the websites, your reliance on anything contained in or omitted from the websites, being unable to access the websites for any reason (including our negligence) or the failure of the websites for whatever reason (including our negligence).
To the maximum extent permitted by law, our maximum liability for all claims related to the Websites and your use of the Websites will be the lesser of an amount (not exceeding the amount paid by you to us in the 12-month period preceding your claim) and $5,000. This limit applies collectively to us and our related entities, directors, officers and agents. We will not be liable for special, incidental, exemplary, indirect or consequential loss or damages, or lost profits, business, value, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings in any circumstances. You agree not to bring legal action or make a claim arising out of or related to your account, or any services you use, more than two years after the cause of action arose.
These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.