What you need:
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons of flax meal and 5 tablespoons of water mixed together and left in the fridge for 15 mins)
- 1/3 cup tahini or your favourite nut butter (I love almond butter)
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (if you like your cookies to spread a little more then also add 1 teaspoon of bi-carb soda)
- pinch of salt
- 2-3 tablespoons dark chocolate chips (vegan if you prefer)
Pre heat oven to 170 degrees (not fan forced) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl except the choc chips. If the mixture is a little dry then add a few tablespoons of water. Roll into balls and flatten slightly. Top with choc chips and bake for 12-15 minutes. Store in an air tight container at room temp for 3-5 days.