Here’s what you will need for 2 decadent Iced Chocolates.
- 3/4 cup (180ml) milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- One block of your favourite dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (175g) ice cubes
- 2 to 3 scoops chocolate ice cream (or your favourite vanilla ice cream)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Kahluà or espresso, (cooled) (optional)
- Whipped cream
Here’s how to make this luscious drink
- In a small saucepan, heat two-thirds of the milk with cocoa powder, just until it begins to boil. Remove from heat and add the chocolates. Keep stirring until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Let mixture cool to room temperature.
- Using a blender, mix the chocolate mixture and the rest of the milk with the ice cubes and ice cream (and Kahluà or espresso, if using) until completely smooth.
- Divide into two glasses and top each with whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder.